Friday, December 24, 2010

Reindeer Food and the Santa Tracker

Merry Christmas Eve!
It’s been a few days since I updated you all. Tonight my family and I went to the Roell Christmas and I’m waiting until midnight for mass. Tonight I’m writing to you about someone that is really special to me, someone who loves Christmas probably more than I do, which is a lot, you know or will know by the end of this who you are.
When I was younger, I never felt like we got along you being 13 years older than, I was in kindergarten and you were going to prom, I remember seeing pictures of you in your blue sequined dress (it was the 90’s I won't judge)  and thinking I want to be like you. As I’ve gotten older we have become closer, and you have helped me through a lot of things, whether you know it or not. But it wasn’t until recently and a great thing called facebook that we have gotten really close.
You have put up with me through my moody younger years, me on caffeine (not a good thing), and my Amish Awareness stories. You give so much to everyone and expect nothing in return. You are always positive and remind me of how blessed our family is.
Tonight you told me to write about traditions we do on Christmas Eve, but I thought that was boring, so I decided to write to you and say thank you for everything you do for me, staying up late to talk, and always being there for me, you remind us all that we are blessed but we are all truly blessed to have you in our family.
I love you! Have a great Christmas, and I’m totally addicted you the Santa Tracker now…thanks a lot

1 comment:

  1. You don't have any idea how special that was to me. Thank you. You are a special person. I enjoy our talks and I am so glad we have gotten closer. You are like another sister to me. I love you soo much!

    ReplyDelete